A ‘daddy makeover’ is a term used by patients to describe a complete makeover of a gentleman. It usually includes liposuction/Abdominoplasty(tummy tuck) , gynaecomastia (male breast reduction), face lift, eye lid surgery, hair transplant and other procedures.
Who is a good candidate for surgery?
- Healthy individuals who do not have medical conditions that impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic expectations
How to prepare for a surgery.
Your doctor shall discuss your past medical history in detail to determine your candidacy for the procedure. The various procedures shall be explained to you in detail.
Doctor shall discuss the following:
- Makeover surgery steps and options.
- Course of treatment.
- Likely outcomes and the potential risks involved.
- Take pictures of the planned surgical parts for post op comparison.
- Evaluation of general health status.
- Medical examination including tests.
- Physical examination:
- Avoid anti-inflammatory drugs such as Aspirin and Ibuprofen that may interfere with the healing process.
- Stop smoking and alcohol at least 4 weeks before the surgery.
- Arrange for help to be driven home from the hospital.
- Plan to stay home and limit activities for a few days after surgery.
How is Surgery done?
Please see liposuction/Abdominoplasty(tummy tuck) , gynaecomastia (male breast reduction) , face lift, eye lid surgery